20. Notes on 24/7

As well as the feedback we have already recieved for our entire project including the blog and my 24/7 images, there was also some notes around the images, which I have decided to show on here, this would be useful if I was to retry my 24/7 project or change any of the photographs in anyway.


Any feedback or notes are useful to get the best possible marks!

- Once again, I have used the purple text as any notes I wanted to make on my images, and the red for the notes my lecturer has made.









So there are a few photographs which I could potentially change to get the extra marks, and as my lecturer stated, it would be nice if there were more photographs of my grandmother interacting with others, which I did not have many of. Also, I could include other family member, including my Grandfather, just to show that she isn't on her own. 

It might be worth going to take another shoot with my grandmother!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9. Street Portraits - Vivian Maier

5. Fake or Not?

29. Going for the New Topographics approach.