21. Changes after feedback

As our resubmission, or our final hand in, is coming up, I thought it would be a good idea to perhaps change some of my final images for 24/7. Looking at the feedback from my lecturer, there are a few images which I could just swap, or add in (The plus side to taking extras). Ideally, it would be great to travel back down to Llanelli to take another shoot, but unfortunatly, working a part time job (which I have recently quit due to not having free weekends to do work) took up most of my weekend, but I'm quite happy to use what I've already got.
I thought I'd add in these two images to my final few, as my lecturer wanted more showing what she does in work. So we have her clearing tables, and her making toast in the kitchen. I know I definatley want the one of her making the toast in my final ones, because it's got a different setting to the rest of her in work images, so I though it would break it up nicely.
I can't decided between the image above-left, or this ..
 
My lecturer did ask for more images of her talking with customers, which she did do a lot, so perhaps this one is more suitable to add in, plus she has her cloth in her hand and she's set down the tray she's just picked up, so it does show what she does as well. I'll probably be using this one instead of the original one I chose of her clearing a table.
One of my weakest images, in my opinion, was my first image, so I was very eager to change that. Out of my collection, I thought the clock image would work much better because it gives the sense of start of the day, even though I'm only using this photograph to show the time of her alarm in the mornings, but I think it works better than the image of the hangers. 
Adding the extras into her 'At Work' time, meant that I had to replace some of her 'At Rest' images, to do this I simply deleted my weakest images.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9. Street Portraits - Vivian Maier

5. Fake or Not?

29. Going for the New Topographics approach.